The word Reiki is made up of 2 separate Kanji. “Rei” meaning Universal, and “Ki” meaning spirit, energy or life-force. When the two Kanji are brought together, they can also mean “Enlightenment”. The most common definition of the word is “universal Life Energy”.
Reiki is a transfer of energy through the Reiki Practitioner to you. Reiki Energy is used to serve your higher self and cleanse your body of old, stale, heavy energy, that you know longer serves you.
Reiki can also help to release physical toxins from your body. To help this process you will need to drink 1.5-2ltrs of water to allow the energy to flow freely through your body and get to the stuck areas to help flush your system.
The benefits gained from Reiki Practice include:
- Reduced stress and tension in the body
- Provides healing on all levels – Mental, Emotional, and Physical
- Is a vehicle to self-awareness
- Enhances the effects of medical treatment when used in conjunction with it
- Helps to cleanse the body of energetic and physical toxins
- Increases vitality and stamina
- Enhances other body work and healing techniques
- Enhances sports performance
- Quickens healing time
- Helps to change negative addictive patterns
- Helps the individual to face life transitions
Reiki is not a quick fix to ailments you have or feel, rather it works with you to restore energetic balance and repair blockages and tears in the energy field with create disease and unhappiness.
Reiki, along with the use of a pendulum can be used to balance your chakras, realign your assemblage point, and cleanse your aura. You will leave feeling a sense of lightness and refreshment within yourself.