For Pricing, click the booking online button.
Tinting Before and Aftercare Advice
Please take a moment to read the before and aftercare advice below, it is important that you are fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety and well-being. By you reading this, it will help you to maximize and prolong the benefits of your treatment.
- Steer clear of heat treatments for 24 hours
- Steer clear of sunbathing for 24 hours, as this fades the tint
- Avoid putting your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day
- Avoid eye makeup for 12 hrs if possible
- Do not touch the area treated
- Avoid swimming and/or sauna for 24hrs
- Avoid scented products for 24hrs
- Oil base make up remover can cause the tint to fade faster
- Sun/UV lights can cause the tint to fade faster
- Effects will start to diminish within 4-6 weeks(eyelashes) as hair grows out
- Eyelash treatment done every 4- 6 weeks
- Eyebrow treatment can be done again after 2-4 weeks depending on the rate of growth of hairs